Become a Member or Renew
For nearly 90 years, the community association has been recognized as the voice of Bolton Hill in addressing the concerns of its residents. If you are already a member of BHCA, thank you.
If you are not a member, please consider joining now by completing and submitting the easy form below. The membership year is May 1 through April 30 of each year.
Through your support, generosity, and membership, we can ensure Bolton Hill remains the premier Baltimore neighborhood! A membership in BHCA supports or provides:
- Email subscription to the monthly Bolton Hill Bulletin for two addresses;
- Participation in BHEN (the Bolton Hill Electronic Network);
- The neighborhood website (www.boltonhillmd.org);
- Promotion of the neighborhood’s public green spaces and the integrity of its historic buildings;
- Easy access to the Residential Permit Parking program for Bolton Hill residents;
- Representation in discussions about issues affecting Bolton Hill (such as State Center redevelopment and community safety);
- Access to posting available rentals on the website at a discount rate, and
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors.
For further details, email email@example.com, or write BHCA, P.O. Box 19958, Baltimore, MD 21211.