Please consider becoming a sponsor of the Bolton Hill Community Association (BHCA) and its newsletter the Bolton Hill Bulletin, which reaches roughly 700 households in the Bolton Hill neighborhood and the 21217 ZIP Code.
Bulletin sponsorship is the most effective way for you to reach this engaged and diverse audience of adults who live near your place of business.
Sponsors’ ads are displayed in the year’s ten online issues of the Bulletin, as well as on the rest of the Bolton Hill website at all times. All ads display in rotation, allowing viewing not only during publication, but whenever a reader visits the website.
BHCA members, and anyone interested in Bolton Hill, can see your ad whenever they review the site’s event listings, neighborhood updates, resource information, and current or past Bulletin articles. By the end of 2017, ad views per day exceeded 4,000 on the day the Bulletin was published, with thousands of additional views during the rest of the month.
Sponsorship is truly a win for everyone, as you will be supporting both the Bulletin, the work of the BHCA, and the neighborhood.
What Do I Get For My Sponsorship?
Our sponsorship package provides a strong advertising platform for your business or organization.
- Visibility. Each sponsor’s individual ad rotates randomly into the four ad spaces that appear in the right hand column of each web page. A different set of ads appear in the ad spaces each time a web page is opened by a reader, so each business or organization gets an equal share of views. We accept a maximum of 24 sponsors, and all share a single ad size, so you are guaranteed equal treatment. On average, your ad will appear on every 6th page opened by any visitor. When we need new sponsors, we will continue to focus on local businesses, with a preference for those in Bolton Hill and nearby neighborhoods.
- Ad design. Ads can be in full color, 350 pixels wide by maximum 250 pixels high; 200 pixels high preferred. We can provide basic ad design assistance, should you need it. Ads include a clickable link right to your homepage or a landing page of your choosing.
- Schedule. The Bulletin publishes 10 issues per year, which are released mid-month. To give the volunteer staff a break, we do not publish July and August issues.
- Feature articles on sponsors. We sometimes include a Meet Our Sponsors post that highlights one of our sponsors at no additional charge. Our editors will work with you to craft a short piece that introduces you to our readers by highlighting your work.
- Cost. Our rates are $180/year for existing sponsors and $200/year for new sponsors. Your sponsorship pays for a full-size ad in all ten Bulletin issues and a full year of online presence, providing great value for your advertising dollar.
Interested? If sponsoring the Bulletin sounds good to you, please fill out this form and submit it.
If you have questions, please inquire via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.