All of BHCA’s committees require volunteers form the community to help accomplish their work. Some of them require ongoing, regular participation, while others require one-time, short-term activity. Some require one or two people; some require a team of people. As issues ebb and flow, attention to these areas is needed more at some times and less at others.
Please use the email addresses below if you are interested in helping out in one or more of these areas of activity.
- Architectural Review (email@example.com) Usually meets on the third Wednesday of each month from 7:30-9 p.m. at the MICA Gateway Building, Room 101. Meetings are open to the public.
- Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boltonstock (email@example.com) The annual neighborhood summer festival.
- Bolton Hill Bulletin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Crab Feast (email@example.com) Summer tradition where BHCA sponsors a crab feast for Bolton Hill’s first responders and those who keep the neighborhood green and clean.
- Festival on the Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org) Fall neighborhood festival.
- Greening and Trees (email@example.com)
- New Neighbor Party (firstname.lastname@example.org) Early in the calendar year for neighbors who’ve moved to the neighborhood within the past year.
- Nominating Committee (email@example.com) Nominates new BHCA board members.
- Safety and Security (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Action Task Force (SATF) (email@example.com) Learn about the SATF here.
- Traffic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zoning (email@example.com)