Save the date: this year’s Festival on the Hill takes place Saturday, October 8, 11 am to 5:30 pm.
For over 60 years, Festival on the Hill has been a great party, a community love-fest, and a fundraiser for non-profits serving the 21217 community.
Past recipients of grants funded by the Festival include Mt. Royal Elementary and Middle School, Midtown Academy, Dance Happens, Corpus Christi Church, Memorial Episcopal Church, Brown Memorial tutoring, Samaritan Community and many more.
For 2016, the organizers at Bolton Hill Nursery (BHN) are seeking to maximize income and minimize expenses to increase the total amount of funds raised for local causes.
Help us make 2016’s Festival as successful and profitable as possible. Here’s how:
- Donate of books and gently used children’s clothing (call Bolton Hill Nursery 410-728-0003)
- Become a Festival sponsor. You will receive a Sponsor Card to display in your window, plus lots of gratitude. For a donation of $25 or more, you will be listed in the Festival program.
- Contribute a recipe to the Bolton Hill Nursery Community Cookbook, to be sold as a fundraiser at the Festival. If you are willing to share your secrets, email your recipe to email@example.com.
- Find someone you know in the beer world to donate or sponsor the ever-popular Beer Booth. (Supplies for the wine booth are generously donated by The Wine Source.)
- Volunteer. Many neighbors are needed on the day of the Festival to set up, tear down, and run the booths.
Please contact Bolton Hill Nursery at Boltonhillnursery@yahoo.com to volunteer or to share your ideas, comments, and concerns.